Welcome to Select Inn Redwood Falls, we have the only indoor pool in Redwood Falls!
The Select Inn of Redwood Falls is conveniently located just off CR-101, minutes from restaurants, downtown Redwood Falls, and recreation such as Jackpot Junction Casino.
- Redwood Falls Municipal Airport (1/4 mile East of Hotel) Directions
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) - (112 miles) Directions
- St. Cloud Regional Airport (STC) - (114 miles) Directions
- From northbound US Hwy 71: Go North on CR-101, Hotel is on the Right
- From southbound US Hwy 71: Go North on CR-101, Hotel is on the Right
- Click here for directions from your location.
Your stay with us is sure to be comfortable and relaxing, we offer the following amenities:
- Daily housekeeping service
- Only Indoor Pool in Redwood Falls!
- Fax and Copy Service
- Closed Caption TV
- Frequent Guest Club
- Computer Data Port
- Free Parking
- Truck & Bus Parking
- Winter Plug-ins
- Disabled-Friendly Rooms
- FREE Casino Shuttle to JackPot Junction Casino seven days a week.
- Lobby Business Center (coming soon)
We offer a Complimentary Continental Breakfast, served from 6:00-9:30AM.
Breakfast selections include assorted muffins, oatmeal, cereal, milk, fruit, freshly brewed coffee, hot chocolate, tea packets, and juices that include Orange, Apple and Cranberry.
Credit Card guarantee is required for all reservations.
Payment is due upon arrival.
Cancellations must be made by 3:00PM the day of arrival to avoid billing of 1 night plus tax to the credit card.
Redwood Falls, Minnesota Hotel Services & Amenities
- Business Services
- Guest Parking
- Outdoor Parking
- Truck Parking
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Small Pets Allowed
- Indoor Pool
- Free Local Calls
- Meeting Facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Winter Plug-ins
- Ice Machine
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Vending Machines
- Complimentary Parking
- Pets Allowed With Fee
- Banquet / Event Space
- Bus Parking
- Coffee in Lobby
Redwood Falls, Minnesota Hotel Room Services & Amenities
- Free Local calls
- In-Room Coffee
- Hair Dryers
- Hi-speed Wireless Internet
- In-room Iron & Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock Radio
- Non-Smoking/Smoking Rooms on Separate Levels
- Free WIFI
Redwood Area Chamber
- Redwood Falls, Minnesota is an area rich in history, heritage and scenic beauty. Located along the Minnesota River, Redwood Falls is part of the nationally recognized Minnesota River Valley Scenic Byway.
Redwood County Historical Society
- Redwood Historical Museum located on Highway 19 West, Redwood Falls, was constructed in 1908 as the county poor farm. The 30 rooms including a living room, dining room, kitchen, general store, military room, doctor's office, and 3 wildlife rooms. Interesting items such as toys, tools, clothing, fine linens, photos, fans, Indian artifacts, and much more are displayed. A one-room school building is also on the grounds.
Explore Minnesota Tourism
- Your guide to exploring Minnesota, packed with photos and descriptions of things to do and places to visit throughout the state.
- Morton is located in south central Minnesota at the junction of state highways 19 and 71. The River Valley community has an abundance of natural beauty year round. We offer easy living and fun for all ages at any time of the year, which makes it an ideal environment for raising a family.
Snowmobiling in MN
- Minnesota offers over 20,000 miles of groomed snowmobile trails. Over 18,000 miles are maintained by local snowmobile club volunteers
Wineries & Breweries
- Enjoy locally produced wines and craft beers in Minnesota--home to several breweries & vineyards, there is always a festival, tasting or tour to help you unwind and indulge.